Step 1. Install the application¶
- To install the application, type the application name Inspector Cloud Camera 2 in Google Play Market search, and proceed to install. You can also use this direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inspector.cloud.camera
- To install the application, type the application name Inspector Cloud Camera 2 in App Store search, and proceed to install. You can also use this direct link: https://apps.apple.com/en/app/inspector-cloud-camera-2/id1457947098
Step 2. Sign in to the application¶
When you first start the application, enter your PIN number, then register following the instructions on the screen. After registration, you will be taken to the main application screen. At subsequent launches of the application, you will directly proceed to the main screen.
Step 3. Choose a store to visit, start a visit¶
The application has several lists of stores: My stores, Stores near me, and Stores for today. Choose the list you need to work with. Tap a store in the list to start a visit. In the store window, tap the Start Visit button.
Step 4. Complete the visit tasks¶
There is a list of tasks for this store in the Tasks tab of the visit screen. Some tasks can be marked as mandatory.
- In the Android application, mandatory tasks are marked with the * symbol.
- In the iOS application, mandatory tasks are marked with the red vertical bar left of the task.
Tasks can come with photos, and with questions. You can find out more about how to perform the task in the Help Center, in the upper right corner of the task screen. After completion, a task in the list is marked as completed:
- In the Android application, the task background is highlighted in green.
- In the iOS application, it is marked with the green vertical bar left of the task.
Step 5. Get the visit results.¶
As you complete the tasks while being online, you will immediately begin to receive preliminary results. In the task screen, there will be results of this task, and in the visit screen, there will be summary visit results of all completed tasks in this visit. Please note that the final results of the visit come in several stages. To update the results, drag down and release the list of results. A download indicator will appear. Wait until the download is complete, then the results will be updated.
Step 6. Complete the visit¶
To complete a visit, tap the CLOSE VISIT button at the bottom of the visit screen. If the application doesn’t allow you to close a visit, it means you haven’t completed the required tasks. Keep in mind that after a visit is complete, you will not be able to change the data in the tasks. Completed visit will be available for viewing only.
Get help with the application¶
If you have any problems with the application, please read the User Manual, or contact the Helpdesk by writing a detailed request.