List of your past visits¶
To view your completed visits, please go to your Visit History by tapping the Visits tab, which is located at the bottom of the screen. A list of your visits will appear, with each entry containing information about your completed visit:
- Store name;
- Store address;
- Visit date and time;
- Store ID (Android app only).
To view a detailed information about the visit, tap it in the list, and the visit window will open.
Deleting a visit¶
You can delete a visit from the Visit History.
- In the Android application, long-tap a visit in the history. Deletion confirmation will appear, tap Delete.
- In the iOS application, go to the visit you want to delete, tap “...” in the upper right corner of the screen, then tap Delete.
A deleted visit will not be taken into account when calculating the results, it will be displayed as crossed out in the list .
Canceling a visit deletion¶
You can restore a deleted visit, if necessary.
- In the Android application, tap the crossed out visit in the history list. Restoration confirmation appears, tap Restore.
- In the iOS application, go to the crossed out visit, tap “...” in the upper right corner of the screen, then tap Restore.
The restored visit will be taken into account when calculating the results.
What information can be changed after the visit¶
In a completed visit, you can:
- view, delete, restore the visit;
- indicate the reasons for the lack of goods (depends on the project).
- take, retake, crop or delete a photo;
- answer a question or delete an answer in the questionnaire;
- add or remove goods manually;
- copy tasks.